The “BRG/HP” series cooling batteries are cooling systems capable of dissipating the heat generated during production processes without requiring water consumption and using only the lowest possible energy levels. These units essentially consist of one or more finned exchangers with copper tubes and aluminium fins, a hydraulic circuit featuring a pump, axial fans and a control panel.
The BRG/HP batteries are designed to run with pure water, without any addition of antifreeze liquid (glycol), even in negative environment temperatures up to -15°C; this is made possible by an automatic discharge system of the finned exchangers in the event of machine stops. The water is discharged in a basin positioned below the battery, next to which is the re-circulation pump. (OPTIONAL Hydrokit, see below).
The BRG/HP batteries can cool water simply via thermal exchange with the environment air. These batteries can be used for multiple industrial applications, such as the cooling of oil used in hydraulic presses. During cold periods, if you install an energy savings system, these batteries can be used to cool utilities typically cooled by chillers, therefore allowing for a massive reduction of electric energy usage levels (“free-cooling” system). The modular nature of these machines also allows users to increase their cooling power by adding other batteries with different capacities in later stages.
- Hydrokit – support structure for the BRG, with basin, re-circulation pump, utility pump and filters, all included in an insulated and heated frame
- Enthalpy Kit (nebulizer nozzles which spray water on the finned capacitors), activated automatically only when the battery is unable to maintain the setpoint set in dry functionality conditions
- Pump with increased capacity and/or pressure
- Inverter-piloted pump
- Spare second pump
- Automatic by-pass with specific modulating valve
- Remote control panel
- Stainless steel frame
- Capacitors with copper fins or with specific treatments, for installations in environments with saline or aggressive air characteristics
Integrated electronic control brushless fans, for increased efficiency and low noise levels
- Axitop diffusers on the fans, for further decreasing of noise levels
- Water softening kit
: Da 80 a 900 kW