The Vacuum Regulators are very innovative control systems in the industrial refrigeration leakages, that allow to work in depression (negative) mode on pressurized circuits.
They are particularly suitable for all applications with refrigerant fluid from the mold cooling channels, tipically in plastic mold. This system works in depression rather than pressurizing the fluid, this help to suction of coolant fluid from return pipe mold and counter the fluid leakages.
The depression rate can be regulated quickly and accurately using a simple control panel.
• Coolant circulation inside mold refrigerant channels at very low pressure, close to atmospheric one
• Higher flow rate compared to the one obtained with a reversible pump
• It easy make the machine suction control level, according with mold cooling circuit leakages
• Direct exchange cooling system (at refrigerant fluid temperature) without use of any additional heat exchangers
• The molded without circuit leakages, permit to set the machine in standard pressurized mode, so saving setup time that would be normally necessary to do machine bypass