The Vacuum Regulators are very innovative control systems in the industrial refrigeration leakages, that allow to work in depression (negative) mode on pressurized circuits.
They are particularly suitable for all applications with frequent refrigerant fluid from the mould cooling channels, tipically in plastic moulds. This system aspires in depression rather than pushing the fluid, to help the suction of coolant fluid from the return pipe of the mould and counter the fluid leakages.
The depression rate can be regulated quickly and accurately using a simple control panel.
• Circulation of coolant inside the mould refrigerant channels at very low pressure, close to the atmospheric one
• Higher flow rate compared to the one obtained with a reversible pump
• Easy control of the suction level of the machine, according with the mould cooling circuit leakages
• Direct exchange cooling system ( at refrigerant fluid temperature) without the use of any additional heat exchangers
• When moulding without circuit leakages, possibility to set the machine in standard pressurized mode, thus saving setup time that would be normally necessary to bypass the machine.